Moreover, after the submission via CISIM 2015 web site, please send an e-mail of submission information (name of authors, affiliation, and title of the paper) to M. Fukumoto (fukumoto AT fit.ac.jp). We need the submission information to identify the papers submitted for ICBAKE2015.
- Post conference publication in IJAE was officially admitted by JSKE.
- The submission date was extended to May 10th.
- The submission date was extended to April 26th.
- Co-Sponsorship was updated.
- Organization was updated.
- Website of ICBAKE2015 was Open.
Conference Date: September 24-26th, 2015.
Venue: Warsaw, Poland.
Purpose of Conference
This forth edition of the conference aims to bring many important research streams together: Biometrics and Kansei Engineering. Image Analysis and Biometrics applications in both behavioral and physiological categories comprise researches in Information Processing Systems and Human Biology, Behavior and people Emotion Measuring Techniques for Identification and Recognition of either their personality of emotional state. Therefore, researchers are encouraged to submit their contributions in both theoretical and practical aspects of the Topics.
- - Japan Society of Kansei Engineering (JSKE)
- - Kansei Independent Researchers Group, JSKE
- - Life Oriented Software Group, JSKE
- - Fukuoka Institute of Technology
Post Conference Publication
Selected papers are published in Special Issue of International Journal of Affective Engineering, an international journal of JSKE. Details of the Special Issue will be announced on this web site.
All correspondence related to the conference should be address to:
Makoto Fukumoto, Fukuoka Institute of Technology