- New supporters were added.
- Important dates were announced.
- Information of post conference publication was added.
- Website of ICBAKE2017 was Open.
2017 International Conference on Biometrics and Kansei Engineering
Conference Date: September 15-17th, 2017.
Venue: Kyoto Sangyo University, Kyoto, Japan.
Call for Papers
Purpose of Conference
This 5th edition of the conference aims to bring many important research streams together: Biometrics and Kansei Engineering. Image Analysis and Biometrics applications in both behavioral and physiological categories comprise researches in Information Processing Systems and Human Biology, Behavior and people Emotion Measuring Techniques for Identification and Recognition of either their personality of emotional state. Therefore, researchers are encouraged to submit their contributions in both theoretical and practical aspects of the Topics.
- - Japan Society of Kansei Engineering (JSKE)
- - Life Oriented Software Group, JSKE
- - IEICE Technical Committee on Biometrics (BioX) Japan
- - Kansei Independent Researchers Group, JSKE
- - IEEE SMC Japan Chapter
Post Conference Publication
Selected papers are published in Special Issue of International Journal of Affective Engineering (IJAE), an international journal of JSKE. We have one more Special Issue in International Journal of Biometrics (IJBM). Details of the Special Issue will be announced on this web site.
All correspondence related to the conference should be address to:
Makoto Fukumoto, Fukuoka Institute of Technology